Happy birthday John Lennon!

hemantwaghe

Banned
Banned
Happy birthday John ,for giving us fantastic music and simple thoughts which are hard to follow!
You are not dead ,alive in many fan's hearts!

GUYS CHECK TODAYS GOOGLE.com or google.co.in and ENJOY IMAGINE!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Letter to John Lennon,

Hi! I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round.Really love to watch them roll.No longer riding on the merry-go-round,I just had to let it go....
More than any other song you did,this is the one which has resonated through my life,ever since I first heard it as a teenager.And now that I have chosen to 'retire',I am no longer riding on the merry-go-round,I just had toooooo l-e-t i-t-g-o.

WATCHING THE WHEELS
People say Im crazy doing what Im doing/They give me all kinds of warnings to save me from ruin/When I say that Im o.k.they look at me kind of strange/Surely youre not happy now you no longer playing the game/People say Im lazy dreaming my life away/Well they give me all kinds of advice designed to enlighten me/When I tell them that Im doing fine watching shadows on the wall/Dont you miss the big time boy youre no longer on the ball/Im just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round/I really love to watch them roll/No longer riding on the merry-go-round/I just had to let it go/people asking questions lost in confusion/Well I tell them theres no problem,only solutions/They shake their heads and they look at me as if Ive lost my mind/I tell them theres no hurry Im just sitting here doing time/Im just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round/I really love to watch them roll/No longer riding on the merry-go-round/I just had to let it go

YouTube - John Lennon - Watching The Wheels

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back