HDMI Cable for Sony Bravia 40 inch LCD

Do you get the same sound when connected to say a DVD player? If yes, then its not your laptop. If no, worthwhile connecting another laptop and double checking before updating the drivers.

It's always advisable to update your drivers if new ones are available. Especially when you are using your laptop for multimedia. New drivers will always enhance the performance.

So even if it doesn't solve your problem, updating drivers should improve your laptop performance.;)

How do you rate MONSTER M1000 HDMI cable?

I found enough reviews that monster cables are the best cable in world...however there is a latest version of these cables...which seems to be the best Monster M2000 HDMI cable ever.

Please suggest what would be the cost & are they worth if cost factor is eliminated for both these cables M1000 & M2000 as I am intending to buy these..

I've found Panasonic HDMI cables to be excellent. I use one with my PS3 which is hooked up to my 32 inch Bravia S400 TV.

It was certainly on the expensive side at Rs. 1350/- but is gold plated (so I can understand that) and is HDMI 1.3 compliant, but it's nowhere near as ludicrously expensive as some of the cable mentioned on this thread. *cough*Sony*cough*

MX represents great value for money, IMO, but is it rated for HDMI 1.3? Does it come with gold plated connectors? I'm more interesting in getting cheaper cables from LG and seeing what exactly they're capable of.

How do you rate MONSTER M1000 HDMI cable?

I found enough reviews that monster cables are the best cable in world...however there is a latest version of these cables...which seems to be the best Monster M2000 HDMI cable ever.

Please suggest what would be the cost & are they worth if cost factor is eliminated for both these cables M1000 & M2000 as I am intending to buy these..

You can get Monster Cable from Sonodyne, but from what many say, it's a waste of good money. If you want to spend big money on cables, why don't you pick up Quad's HDMI-P or Van den Hul's flat cable?

http://www.whathifi.com/Review/QED-HDMI-P/
http://www.whathifi.com/Review/van-den-Hul-Flat-HDMI-3m/

They've been given a 5 star rating by the "experts" at What HiFi ...

Last edited:
HDMI are digital cables.
There is no difference in picture quality between a 500Rs cable vs 10000Rs one. If you are getting smooth picture with your 500Rs cable, stick to it.

Only analog cables (like component cables, RCA) introduce noise in the picture.

Please dont waste your money on costly digital cables. Specifically if the required length is <3 feet.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back