Hdmi card gone kaput marantz 6013.

I would not use an avr with a damaged board as all circuits are linked inside the avr. Though it’s sad but I will recommend getting a used fully functional or a new one.. repairs on digital units is not what I would do. But it’s just me.. Sorry for it really.. I long time back had a avr2113 denon and had a similar hdmi issue.. it luckily was bought by the person at a reasonable price, I guess for other parts and I bought a new one..

I generally dont have any fluctuation in my area. Basically in my tv cabinet all the speaker wires( 4 atmos and 2 surround 3lcr) assemble in a tight space where i am supposed to keep my avr so some of the wires got squished by my avr as the space is quite tight. I am afraid this could be one of the reason. I have never had any such sudden power surge problem in my area.
Hdmi section of many brands are really

Marantz global production is limited and so is for Denon ..hence price and parts are on the Higher side...sources inform me that from Jan 15th 2021 onwards things will stabilize and so would availability of replacement parts....so if one can wait.....its possibly only for a month from now.

I got the HDMI card replaced. Was working fine for a while but now it is back at the repairs.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back