HDMI Switcher

frnd08

I want to buy WD TV but since my TV has just one HDMI port and I use it to connect to my DVD player (I intend to keep it that way).

So I need a HDMI switcher, however I cant find any! None of the decent showrooms in Kolkata stock it and more disapointingly I cant even find it on ebay. Any idea where I can get an HDMI switcher? Kindly help.

i got one from GEB yesterday. with one cable.. came around 1300 after a coupon

was 1100 during free shipping

m-jeri - pls share your inputs on the performance. Lot of switchers introduce problems, if internet reviews are to be believed.

just thought i should post a reply.

octava is charging around 5K for a 1-3 HDMI switcher. which is kind of expensive considering that there are many out there for less than 3K.

yea got mine last friday.

Switch and remote. its very good. performs good. IT didnt come with a power adapter. although i am using it without one. but here is a DC 5V jack in it. dunno for what.

The remote is also good. IR one. so LOS is necessary.

And it does have an annoying habit of switching to next HDMI source auto if one of them is turned off. guess thats its function.

For ex, my pc, ps3, media player is connected to it. My pc is always on, so if i turn my ps3 off instead of just turning off the display it goes to pc. yea thats what it does but i find it annoying :D

yea got mine last friday.

Switch and remote. its very good. performs good. IT didnt come with a power adapter. although i am using it without one. but here is a DC 5V jack in it. dunno for what.

The remote is also good. IR one. so LOS is necessary.

And it does have an annoying habit of switching to next HDMI source auto if one of them is turned off. guess thats its function.

For ex, my pc, ps3, media player is connected to it. My pc is always on, so if i turn my ps3 off instead of just turning off the display it goes to pc. yea thats what it does but i find it annoying :D

I have the Apogee HDMISwitcher and I guess yours is the same...believe me the automatic switch is much less annoying than going and pressing the button or finding a new remote in the dark(that in case you have bought an adaptor first) each time you change your source :D BTW I got from amazon

almost choked to death when i heard the price of local hdmi splitters in kolkata today. they're charging 7K for a 4-1 splitter! bloody robbers

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back