Health insurance claim experiences

jammyr

I am looking for health insurance for my parents aged 67 and 59. Future generali health suraksha policy fits my requirements and budget best. However I need to take a feedback from users/doctors/ hosptial accountants . If you have such experiences or contacts, let me know about this company. I am looking feedback from claims perspective - whether it was hassle free? How good are they in sanctioning claims? On those lines...

However as a second option I am looking at Bajaj Allianz,star health, Apollo. If you have experience with them let me know. I am located at Trichy, Tamilnadu. So if your location is more closer to my place, the better I can rely on such reviews, as the companies may differ in working style within a state

Thanks,
Jammy

Hi, I've worked for Bajaj Allianz for 7 yrs and now work for Royal Sundaram general insurance currently. Can guide you. Pls send a pm

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back