hecto laser tv in India?

Hey amit.nagar, the LG Hecto Projector has yet to have a clear launch date in India. It has already been available in Korea and is expected to be launched in the US in March. I will update you immediately if there's any news on this.

For anyone who's curious, the LG Hecto Laser is a projector that has the capacity to display 100-inch Full HD image onto a wall from just 56 cm away. It can also produce passive Cinema 3D and includes many other functions to help you create the perfect home entertainment system. You can read about it more here on Techradar: Hands on: LG HECTO Laser 3D TV review | Plasma and lcd tvs Reviews | TechRadar

LG WRman Sherlock out!

i think it is a pretty impressive product and i hope lg will continue to introduce these type of innovative tv products that provide outstanding entertainment services to customers.

Hey amit.nagar, the LG Hecto Projector has yet to have a clear launch date in India. It has already been available in Korea and is expected to be launched in the US in March. I will update you immediately if there's any news on this.

For anyone who's curious, the LG Hecto Laser is a projector that has the capacity to display 100-inch Full HD image onto a wall from just 56 cm away. It can also produce passive Cinema 3D and includes many other functions to help you create the perfect home entertainment system. You can read about it more here on Techradar: Hands on: LG HECTO Laser 3D TV review | Plasma and lcd tvs Reviews | TechRadar

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hey Sherlock can you tell the estimated launch price of this product in India?

Hey shubham garg, again, the information at this time is confidential and I cannot reveal much before the official statement from LG is made public. The early launch dates in Korea and the US are mostly because these are the two major markets for LG at the moment and we want to test out how well this device is received before rolling it out internationally. After the release in the US, we would have a clearer picture of its global launch date. Be patient my friend, and in the mean time, occupy yourself with other great news like the upcoming Mobile World Congress 2013 where LG will unveil some great surprises!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hey shubham garg, again, the information at this time is confidential and I cannot reveal much before the official statement from LG is made public. The early launch dates in Korea and the US are mostly because these are the two major markets for LG at the moment and we want to test out how well this device is received before rolling it out internationally. After the release in the US, we would have a clearer picture of its global launch date. Be patient my friend, and in the mean time, occupy yourself with other great news like the upcoming Mobile World Congress 2013 where LG will unveil some great surprises!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Why LG doesn't consider India as their prime market as well? Like you said they consider Korea and US as their major market so in Korea Im fine since its their home country, but rather than giving priority to US or UK dont you think they must focus India also?

This projector will cost around USD10,000? As per the source its even costlier than OLED TV, I wonder who would like to buy such a mammoth priced projector?

Hey madhur45, India is also a huge market for LG and we really appreciate our Indian customers. However, there are a lot of aspects involved in the release of a product in a country. The early release of the product in Korea is a logistical and strategic decision. Plus, this Hecto Laser TV is currently more well-known in the US than most due to its presence in CES 2013. That is why the US is also getting an early release date.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hi Ram Sahoo, for the $10000, you will get both the Hecto Laser Projector AND the 100-inch screen. So I don't think it's that much absurd of a price tag. It will be perfect for many business and working environment, universities and schools that want to have their own mini-theaters in their libraries, entrepreneurs that want to create a small movie business or those who just want a small theater for their home entertainment.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

The HECTO laser project is now officially available in Korea with a friendly new name: Cinema Beam TV with a price of $8322. News about its release in the US, India and globally will be forthcoming later. We should be able to see reviews of the projector soon.

You can read more about the release here: LG Cinema Beam short-throw laser projector and 100-inch screen released in Korea

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back