Heh. Heh.

This happened to me ... :)

Your system will always sound its worst when other audiophiles come to listen. For some reason, the electricity will be a bit dirty that day :sad: (Santhol2 will testify :cool:)

To convince yourself that you are sensible, you will have one product in your rig that is killer for the price. (My FR speakers ;) )

In an attempt to appear cost-sensitive, you will dabble in DIY. :D

:eek:hyeah:

Cheers

"your hunger to locate online reviews of products that support your purchasing decisions.In the absence of full reviews,isolated quotes that agree with you,or the words of complete strangers on web forums will work,as long as they confirm your choices"
BANG ON TARGET!

"your hunger to locate online reviews of products that support your purchasing decisions.In the absence of full reviews,isolated quotes that agree with you,or the words of complete strangers on web forums will work,as long as they confirm your choices"
BANG ON TARGET!

bingo!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

All you vinyl lovers check the Eric Lubow's post at bottom of the article. :lol:

.......I am switching to digital. ....... before its too late :D

All you vinyl lovers check the Eric Lubow's post at bottom of the article. :lol:

.......I am switching to digital. ....... before its too late :D

Let me know which garbage heap you throw your TT and LPs into ...

Dont be surprised if you see a little red devil in the guise of a poor scavenger around your neighborhood ... :D

PS: I missed that Vinyl related post earlier. That was really funny!! :lol:

Cheers

Last edited:
Dont be surprised if you see a little red devil in the guise of a poor scavenger around your neighborhood ...
Cheers
hmmm.... according to Mr. Sigfried this symtoms are early signs and are very well documented in small Viennese psychiatric journal. Identified as "Vinylphilia Nervosa" next stage is "Vinyl Catatonia". you better take care my friend..... :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA multiple record disorder. I've got a few copies of some albums different labels, different country pressings. there's something in the water that changes the quality ;) :p :eek:hyeah:

Ha Ha. Been there. Now I have reached a stage I just don't care since I achieved Audio Nirvana with whatever little I have.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back