Hello ... entering the world of Hi Fi

fusebulb

Hi Friends,
After Pondering and saving money for a long time, i have finally bought myself Denon AVR 1612 and a set of KEF Q500 speakers, very excited, since i am new to HiFi i will be here often for questions and answers...

Cheers

thanks guys...
yes i had asked the same question to Manoj the person from ProFX Worli... but he said it should be fine ... so i am going by his word .... he sounded quite knowledgable ... lets see...

hello everyone
this is always a difficult question for me ... i really dont know i enjoy various kind of music ... when i was a teenager i was heavily into Rock ... U2, Pink Floyd, British Rock (Oasis, Coldplay, Blur, Verve etc.) then later there was a time i used to listen to a lot of FatBoy Slim, Prodigy, Chemical Brothers and such ... i do listen to them still when i am in the mood ... but sometimes i find it too noisy ... then recently i am exploring Sufi (Paki) Music ... indian classical though i dont understand much of it ... but i like the sound of Indian Instruments especially if played on good speakers... so it depends ... whatever sounds good..

Hi Friends,
After Pondering and saving money for a long time, i have finally bought myself Denon AVR 1612 and a set of KEF Q500 speakers, very excited, since i am new to HiFi i will be here often for questions and answers...

Cheers

Hi,

How are you liking the sound from your new system? How does it compare with your old system? It seems that you are also moving from Rock to Indian Classical as well as Fusion music. It is great to know that your musical tastes are evolving and expanding along with your hi fi equipment. Do keep us posted about your musical journey.

Regards.

Congrats and happy listening, will be helpful if you may give your feedback on this combo+pictures of your purchase

Hi

I am extremely happy with my new system ... i am hearing the details in the sound which i had never heard before ... yes i love to explore different genres of music ... i am falling in love with Sufi and Indian Classical ... and i love World Music Channels on Internet Radio ... its fascinating, after listening to each new good song on such channels, u realise how vast this world of music is ...

When i was younger i was very rigid in my taste ... i looked down upon local or Indian Classical Music thinking it's not "cool" to listen to such music ... but how wrong and foolish i was ...

Since you moved from Rock to trance to indian classical and now sufi, listen to 'Yaadan teri yaad' by Sonu kakkar (music by Sandeep Chowta), assumed you have not heard. It wil consolidate all your tastes. Powerful song!

It will also test your music system!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back