Hello Friends & brothers - fellow audio enthusiast

maverick guru

Thanks for letting me be part of this highly resourceful community

My name is Saurabh and i am currently residing in Lucknow, India.

MY hobbies are split 50:50 between 2 channel & 5.1, while nowadays i get time to enjoy movies more than songs but my first love is Music and it will always be.

My current gear is re -customised by me after shifting to India from UK as i could not bring all of my components and it need some some sorting out -

It is Custom made wall mounted PC optical out - Arcam AVR 250 - nourishing Linn Komponent 110- wall mounted floorstanders ;), Bowers & Wilkins CC6 s2 centre ( tweeter upgraded to Nautilus tube tweeter ), rear duty by Sony Dipoles, bass by Wharfedale SW150 plus for two channel duties i have my old is gold NAD 312 !
Sennheiser Momentus over the ears, Sennheiser RS180 with additional HDR170 & HDR 160 & my trusty HTC one M8 for occasional audio in in NAD

Just want to add that surprised to notice the change room construction can play in Sound - from England Wooden Homes to Indian Concrete !

Hi

Welcome to HFV.

Impressive gear you have!

Yes a big shift in room acoustics etc.....

I am sure you will find all the information and details in the valuable posts uploaded by fellow members....

Happy Browsing.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back