Hello from Chennai!

touzeen

Hi all,
Im Touzeen. A surgeon by profession,budding Audiophile and a noob Record Enthusiast.
I have just discovered this Forum and it all seems very over whelming to me!
Music and me go long back,the farthest I can remember is making mixed cassette tapes at home!
I was happy ripping CDs to FLAC and enjoying them on my PC/Fiio X3ii but being heavily influenced by western interests and recent surge in LP sales/usage I jumped on the Record Bandwagon recently.
During my recent visit to the U.S I was lucky to visit an Amoeba Music store and I was blown away by how well the LP Community was thriving.
So I picked up a Audio Technica LP60,a few vintage Sting,AC/DC,Bob Marley,Hendrix records and a few modern records.
On listening to them I have fallen in love with the Vintage records! They are nothing like their digital counter parts! This has definitely made me want to stick with LPs,atleast for vintage music.

I am happy to have found this resource and hope to learn a lot in regards to future upgrade paths, broaden my musical interests and maybe help in any way I can.

Cheers and Keep Spinning!

Hi Touzeen
Welcome, I too am from Chennai, just joined here. Not yet into vinyl mainly because of the time and effort it takes to maintain a good vinyl rig. But I really envy those who can take such care and enjoy the fruits of their hard work. Have fun!

Dr. Touzeen,

have fun, end of the day that is all what we achieve when we enjoy the music. vinyl sound is very addictive and soothing at the same time. enjoy the experience

Welcome Touzeen, nice to have you here.
You forgot to mention your passion with different writing instruments...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back