Hello from Delhi

blackhorn

Hello to all from Delhi, I am an audio enthusiast and my current interest is in car audio, however i am taking in a lot of knowledge from the forum, the gear i currently have was considered good at a point in time, most of it has been acquired from my brother and most of it still works so i don't have the heart to throw it out, selling it is also not an option for me because i consider it more of a family heirloom, also i know by selling i won't be getting anything, especially since now media has moved onto bigger and better things

my gear stand as follows, in order of their age
2- DIY 3 way towers, bolton mid and tweeter, nask woofers(bought from hong kong)~35years
1 BPL d1000 with twin tower setup(3 way with passive radiator~19years
1 woodstock stereo amplifier aw602(60w/ch)~15years
1 jbl esc 200 5.1 channel surround sound amplifier~12years

in addition to that i am using for my more modern needs i am using
LG42LS4600 42inch edge LED LCD, connected to the woodstock via toslink and Fiio D03K taishan, also connected to the TV is a Cubetek Media player connected to the TV via HDMI, thought the TV can play most popular formats, i prefer the use of the mediaplayer due to its flexibility and its ability to play FLACs off my 2TB hard disk

a few years ago i put my gear together and connected them, this is what it looks like, i apologize for the quality of the pic
IMG-20121007-00014.jpg
i am currently thinking about how to upgrade my system, i've decided to keep the four towers and hopefully come across some receiver which can power all 4 towers, any suggestions and opinions would be appreciated

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back