hello there from bangalore

Linear

Hi, I am new to this website / forum. I find it very interesting, all the information on audio / video in one place.
I need a little help, I have a Marantz TT needing a stylus, and a dismantled garrard 6-300 needing assembly. Also need servicing for Cosmic CO60 amp. Is there any place to buy entry level amps like Sonodyne (I have an old Sonodyne Jetline, but it needs to be replaced, i guess).

Anyway, I think this is a great forum.

yeah hi linear - interesting - that you are awake at this time - are you one of the living dead (like me) ?:eek:

new to the forum? - but you joined in 2009 - lots of months missing from your life till now-

Last edited:
yeah hi linear - interesting - that you are awake at this time - are you one of the living dead (like me) ?:eek:

new to the forum? - but you joined in 2009 - lots of months missing from your life till now-

LOL :D you are quite sharp suri!

linear you can get quite a few recommendations for a cartridge/stylus for your tt on the phono turntable/vinyl section. popular suspects are shure/project/audio technica with all details on where to get them etc. don't have the details off hand hence asking you to search :)

oh ya, welcome back to the land of the living! its 2010 our cars fly in the air and you'll notice lots of change around :D

regards

its 2010 our cars fly in the air and you'll notice lots of change around :D
Congratulations james for acquiring new set of hmmmmm............. wheels.

James-Bond-type-Gadgets.jpg

Hi,

Hi, I am new to this website / forum. I find it very interesting, all the information on audio / video in one place.
I need a little help, I have a Marantz TT needing a stylus, and a dismantled garrard 6-300 needing assembly. Also need servicing for Cosmic CO60 amp. Is there any place to buy entry level amps like Sonodyne (I have an old Sonodyne Jetline, but it needs to be replaced, i guess).

Anyway, I think this is a great forum.

Welcome to the forum,although as others have said this far too late to welcome you but still ;)!!

As with help needed for servicing and such I can surely help you,please let me know which part of Bangalore you from ?? also PM me for further.........

Regards.

Looks like one of the most learned member (suri bhai) gotcha Linear!

Welcome aboard the HFV, enjoy the wonderful company of friends and knowledge in here.

Cheers

Back