Hello to the group

Progman64

Greetings to all here I am new to the group and thanks for having. I am a big lover of music and also enjoy collecting and listening to 78s on one of my many phonographs. Big collector of vintage home audio SAE and JBL mainly. Always looking to make new friends and take in information about the gear I have and use. Thanks again Scotty

Greetings to all here I am new to the group and thanks for having. I am a big lover of music and also enjoy collecting and listening to 78s on one of my many phonographs. Big collector of vintage home audio SAE and JBL mainly. Always looking to make new friends and take in information about the gear I have and use. Thanks again Scotty
Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back