Hello

pannags

Hello Everyone,

I am Simha. I am based out of Bangalore and work as an IT professional. I have keen interest in tech gadgets and AV electronics.

I am really excited :yahoo: to be part of HiFi vision as within a few months of being here have helped me improve my understanding and increase my know-how of AV stuff. Of course, I look forward to being part of this really cool initiative.

Thanks to all who helped me with deciding my very first hi-tech setup. I will post you with details after I actually buy.

cheers,
Pannags

Hello Everyone,

I am Simha. I am based out of Bangalore and work as an IT professional. I have keen interest in tech gadgets and AV electronics.

I am really excited :yahoo: to be part of HiFi vision as within a few months of being here have helped me improve my understanding and increase my know-how of AV stuff. Of course, I look forward to being part of this really cool initiative.

Thanks to all who helped me with deciding my very first hi-tech setup. I will post you with details after I actually buy.

cheers,
Pannags

:indifferent14: what after taking help from the forum you joined again with a new intro :lol: .... Simha reminds me of the new movie by famous telugu actor :lol: ... Welcome please post your purchases with prices and pics on the new purchases thread...

:indifferent14: what after taking help from the forum you joined again with a new intro :lol: .... Simha reminds me of the new movie by famous telugu actor :lol: ... Welcome please post your purchases with prices and pics on the new purchases thread...

welcome simha..

kittu,
one can read the forum without creating a user ID.. same happened to me.. for almost 2 months browsed through the forum and then created my user account.. :)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back