Hello

karthikswaminath

Hello Friends,
I had been in Shanghai for 5 years and back to Chennai. Glad to get connected back in the forum. Although previously I had been a silent member - looking forward to contribute and learn going forward.

Hello Friends,
I had been in Shanghai for 5 years and back to Chennai. Glad to get connected back in the forum. Although previously I had been a silent member - looking forward to contribute and learn going forward.

Hi

Welcome Back to HFV

I am sure you will find answers to the challenges or doubts you have related to the AV world...our fellow members have uploaded rich information posts based on experience and use..

All the best...happy browsing.

thanks friends. while i was in shanghai before returning to india a friend of mine who is a forum member helped me in selecting my audio system. Its likely that i may return to Shanghai. my set-up is Dali Opticon 6, Dali Opticon Center vokal, zensor 1, yamaha aventage RX A 860, SVS SB2000, Line Magnetic tube 508ia, Amari turntable and record cleaner. i want to sell if i am returning to shanghai. as per rules would need to post at least 31 posts :( hopefully, the moderators can make some exception

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back