Hello

Madhu75

Hello audiophiles

This is madhu here based in Singapore. I listen to old Hindi music and would like to set up a nice music system. Currently very much used to listening through YouTube on demand through iPad pro. I dabbled with 5.1 home theatre set up with Onkyo and Jamo combination nearly 10 years back but unfortunately it was not set up properly. Purchase was impulsive also going to audiohouse and tempted by heavy discounts.

in terms of source I would also like to have vinyls, online music through YouTube or gaana, maybe cd as well.

I have not zeroed on my set up and still in exploratory phase. Due to covid, only online shopping is currently on. looking at Fyne f501 fs or new Elac debut reference Bs.

i also do not know how to get Hindi vinyls here to Singapore. My interests are Jagjit Singh, Kishore, Rafi, Mukesh. Can vinyls Be couriered and also may be planning a trip later in the year to delhi but will be there for a week only and I am not expert in understanding which vinyl is good sound coz for me sound quality is important as one can listen through digital.

I have interest in english songs also and would collect good titles here in Singapore. Singapore has loads of stock for the english ones so that will be very easy to get With assured quality.

any fellow Singapore members Whatsapp group is there is would like to be added to the group.

thanks

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back