HELP- Left speaker twitter is louder than the right- New speakers (only 2 ch)

Michelangalo

I am have connected Polk RTi A7 to the receiver and during the sound test, I found out that the left speaker twitter sounds way low than the right speaker twitter.

I would really appreciate if anyone can explain what the issue is and how do I resolve it?

I am have connected Polk RTi A7 to the receiver and during the sound test, I found out that the left speaker twitter sounds way low than the right speaker twitter.

I would really appreciate if anyone can explain what the issue is and how do I resolve it?
Swap left and right speakers to see if it’s the problem of the speaker or your amp. If the speaker still has problem with the tweeter on the other channel of the amp, then you have a broken tweeter. Ask the dealer to replace the speakers.

Swap left and right speakers to see if it’s the problem of the speaker or your amp. If the speaker still has problem with the tweeter on the other channel of the amp, then you have a broken tweeter. Ask the dealer to replace the speakers.

I tried the above method and during swap I realised left speaker biamp clam was loose so power delivery was not uniform.

I actually panicked in the beginning and all my excitement was almost over. I should have remained calm and tested all connections :)
Only thought was coming into mind is that how will I replace this now ( I bought it from different city)

Admin please close this thread.

I tried the above method and during swap I realised left speaker biamp clam was loose so power delivery was not uniform.

I actually panicked in the beginning and all my excitement was almost over. I should have remained calm and tested all connections :)
Only thought was coming into mind is that how will I replace this now ( I bought it from different city)

Admin please close this thread.

It happens. All’s well that ends well.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back