Help me for a good stabliser

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKN

hi all
i need a good stabliser for my home to connect my AV receiver, TV , HT Speakers and BD player ... i live in chennai need a good and a reliable brand

Thanks

VKN: Use the search feature. Kinge already told you this. Search before you post, there are many thread on this!!!

GUYS...........I AM CONFUSED HERE!

My place gets moderate power fluctuations unlike Noida ... Gurgaon areas ... say within 150-160 V on the low side and maybe 260 V max, but, only sometimes.... particularly, during this season and maybe, peak summers with most running their ACs.

I have gone through all threads posted here, and the more I read, more I am getting lost.

For my usage of a CRT, 5.1 speakers, AVR, cassette deck .... (refer my signature), a loading of 1000 W is ok. So, I can look forward to either a 1.5 KVA or 2 KVA outfit.

Now, treating me as a layman, what would you recommend .... an Automatic Voltage Stabilizer .... a CVT.... or a Servo Transformer? I would prefer to go with the Logicstat brand, since already possess 2 such units (auto-stabilizers) from them since the last 10 years with no complaints.

I have a bad habit of keeping the stabilizers 'on' 24 hours and switch off the HT equipments only (more due to .... find it difficult to squeeze myself into the small gaps to switch off the mains).

I was planning to buy a single 2 KVA Automatic Voltage Stabilizer to cater to all. Would it be fine?

Again, there are a lot of threads discussing in detail the pros and cons of various ways of stabilising power supplies.

Cgeers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back