Help me to choose the right LED TV.

sudipta.sr

Hi.. Friends, am planning to buy a new LED tv this week, and am confused between Sony KDL-40W900A ( 40" triluminos series tv) and LG 42 LB 750T. ( 42" TV).
Both of them am getting on the same price, will 40" and 42 " make any difference ? Which will be better in the long run in terms of picture quality and service back up ? Sound quality is mot that much important to me as any way am going to run them with my HT System.

PS- Demo is not possible here, as both of them are out of stock and they will deliver once I make a token payment say 500 INR. Shop is very reliable so I have no issue with this.

Thanks... :)

Hi.. Friends, am planning to buy a new LED tv this week, and am confused between Sony KDL-40W900A ( 40" triluminos series tv) and LG 42 LB 750T. ( 42" TV).
Both of them am getting on the same price, will 40" and 42 " make any difference ? Which will be better in the long run in terms of picture quality and service back up ? Sound quality is mot that much important to me as any way am going to run them with my HT System.

PS- Demo is not possible here, as both of them are out of stock and they will deliver once I make a token payment say 500 INR. Shop is very reliable so I have no issue with this.

Thanks... :)

@ sudipta, IMO you should go with sony in comparison to LG given the choice,also i would suggest you to also enquire about samsung and panasonic even,some pretty good offerings there.insofar the question of size is concerned i think the differnce is negligible esp once you buy it and place it on the wall.as far as ASS is concerned i feel all of the big four have pretty good ASS so no issues there.hope this helps.

P.S. go to a multi brand store like reliance digital,croma or jumbo or whatever and demo your choices side by side.

Last edited:
Sudipta.sr - Your location says Kolkata. There are many Sony Worlds and LG brand shops here. Demo first and then order from your favorite shop.

Yes, I have also seen Samsung,But the showroom guys are saying Sony is any day better because its a Japanis brand. It much reliable any day agaist any Korian brand.

Today I have seen Sony KDL 42W900B Which has Triluminos display ,intrigated web cam,passive 3D,400Hz motoion flow etc etc... and many others features. The best thing is it couted 75k only.. Though the MRP is more than 82k.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back