Help needed for buying home theater

Manishpatel722

Hi guys,
I am newbie here, i want to buy an home theater for my living room which can be used on tv. My most usage would television, watching movies from pendrive.. (as practically blue ray i may not use this)
And that to moderate use. Few hrs daily n few movies in weekend..

My living room is 10by 18 feet.

My budget would be 30 to 40 k.
Resale can be brought also if found better deal.

Please guide me here.. Which one should i go for. N where should i buy( i am from pune)

I already took out the options of going for sony, lg, Philips etc..

Any insights on
Jbl 5.1 wireless soundbar vs yamaha 1840 or denon or onkyo.

Which would you guys recommend buying htib or separate avr & speakers

Thanks

Hi guys,
I am newbie here, i want to buy an home theater for my living room which can be used on tv. My most usage would television, watching movies from pendrive.. (as practically blue ray i may not use this)
And that to moderate use. Few hrs daily n few movies in weekend..

My living room is 10by 18 feet.

My budget would be 30 to 40 k.
Resale can be brought also if found better deal.

Please guide me here.. Which one should i go for. N where should i buy( i am from pune)

I already took out the options of going for sony, lg, Philips etc..

Any insights on
Jbl 5.1 wireless soundbar vs yamaha 1840 or denon or onkyo.

Which would you guys recommend buying htib or separate avr & speakers

Thanks
Buying speakers and AVR seperate is the best way to set a HT and it will cost you around 1-1.5L. But if you want to limit your budget to 30-40k yamaha yht 2910 or yht 3072 will be the best choice and the only HT system available in that budget. For a small room it will do a good job as i used yht 299 for 3 years. Avoid getting the 1840 as it comes with a small subwoofer and i am not sure if it is active or passive.

My living room is 10by 18 feet. My budget would be 30 to 40 k. Resale can be brought also if found better deal.

I would suggest picking an used 5.1 AVR from the forum ember in your city.. List your requirements in the classifieds section of the forum, you might be lucky.. Approx 15K ~ 20K..

For the remaining 20K, you may consider Taga Harmony TAV 5.0 speakers abt 20K.. You can add sub-woofer later to finish the 5.1 set-up..

Go for marantz nr1508 or denon 550bt avr.

And along with them...
- taga 5.0 speaker package or
- polk tl1600 speaker package...

It's a one time investment and will keep you happy for a long time

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back