Help needed for my purchase...

sbajoria

Hi ... Just 2day i joined this forum after seeing the extensive knowledge base this forum has with some great odo-vdo gurus posting their comments and reviews....

I wish to purchase a Media Player and a 26" LED or LCD.
I wish to ask you guys from the following choices which is the best media player :
1) Seagate FreeAgent Theater
2) WDTV Live
3) ACRyan Playon

My budget is max 7k.

I also need a 26" LCD/LED TV for myself and another 32" LCD/LED for my friend who will also buy the media player.
26" Budget is around 20k
32" Budget is around 30K
Can i get a HD TV in this budget. I am inclined towards Samsung or LG.

Also i have a Onida 5.1 Home Theatre which i wish to connect to the Media Player. My friend wishes to buy a 2.1 home theater within a budget of 5k and is thinking to choose from Altec Lancing.

Need to buy these within a day or two. So help from you guys is URGENT.

and wishing you all a Very HAPPY DIWALI in advance.

Thanks in advance

Sandeep

Hi .. guys.... i hav been waiting for the replies......
one minor change - instead of 32" LCD one of my friend suggested for Panasonic 40" Plasma Model : 42X20D which is available for around 35k.

waiting for your replies......

Sandeep

sbajoria, Welcome to the forum.
Your queries are often discussed ones. Please search the extensive database that this forum is and you will sufficient directions.
There are threads on the best 32, 26" lcds in TV section
There are also numerous threads discussing pros and cons of various media players.
Good luck with your purchase.

Hi ... Just 2day i joined this forum after seeing the extensive knowledge base this forum has with some great odo-vdo gurus posting their comments and reviews....

I wish to purchase a Media Player and a 26" LED or LCD.
I wish to ask you guys from the following choices which is the best media player :
1) Seagate FreeAgent Theater
2) WDTV Live
3) ACRyan Playon

My budget is max 7k.

Sandeep

Welcome...add Asus O play, vfm product

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back