help needed reg catridge

srenjith

Hi all,
Please let me know where in India can i get SHURE M97xE phono catridge. I tried to order the same in Amazon.com(special offer), but they are not shipping it to India. If its available here, whats the price and where i can get the same?
At present i am using Ortofon 305 U catridge, want to replace the same. Or any other good replacements?

In Kolkata it sells for around Rs 4200/- at Dey's in Chandni Chawk. I don't know if they have it in stock or one has to pre order:rolleyes:

Hi srenjith, here it is.....they ship to India. I bought my Technics stylus through eBay.

Shure M97XE Cartridge - eBay (item 110287583940 end time Sep-15-08 03:36:30 PDT)

NEW SHURE N97xE STYLUS FOR V15Vx-MR & M97xE CARTRIDGE - eBay (item 120302931009 end time Sep-14-08 07:24:30 PDT)

Shure M97xE, Electronics items on eBay.com

Hi all,
Please let me know where in India can i get SHURE M97xE phono catridge. I tried to order the same in Amazon.com(special offer), but they are not shipping it to India. If its available here, whats the price and where i can get the same?
At present i am using Ortofon 305 U catridge, want to replace the same. Or any other good replacements?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back