Help Needed: Yamaha CRX-E150 - Change the display language to English from Japanese

Karthik_Rajan

Hi all,

I have a Yamaha CRX-E150 audio receiver. Earlier, the display was shown in the English language. But now, it is displayed in Japanese. I want to change it back to English. Kindly help with this.

PS: I have tried checking the manuals. Still no luck.

Attachments

• PXL_20231208_000118987 (1).gif
    PXL_20231208_000118987 (1).gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi all,

I have a Yamaha CRX-E150 audio receiver. Earlier, the display was shown in the English language. But now, it is displayed in Japanese. I want to change it back to English. Kindly help with this.

This is indeed going to be a tough one. Noticed you raised the same query online over a different forum. The Menu flow with its sub menus is standard for Yamaha. Once turned on you should follow the owner's manual / service manual to navigate and arrive at the Language screen. I do understand that this will be in Japanese, but you will need to try and carefully arrive at the language menu to select English.

Last option and ideal option is to visit the closest Yamaha service center, this is a 2000 make model. All the best!

This is indeed going to be a tough one. Noticed you raised the same query online over a different forum. The Menu flow with its sub menus is standard for Yamaha. Once turned on you should follow the owner's manual / service manual to navigate and arrive at the Language screen. I do understand that this will be in Japanese, but you will need to try and carefully arrive at the language menu to select English.

Last option and ideal option is to visit the closest Yamaha service center, this is a 2000 make model. All the best!
Hi, Thanks for your reply. Yes, this is my other post. And, I thought this could seek help from anywhere. I checked on both manual types and I couldn't find the language settings.

Hi, Thanks for your reply. Yes, this is my other post. And, I thought this could seek help from anywhere. I checked on both manual types and I couldn't find the language settings.

Maybe some Youtube video if available on review of this product would be there? No harm checking.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back