help required for buying full HD 32" LED TV

dhaval004

Hello Members,

For a newbie like me, what things I should consider before buying 32" Full HD LED TV? Which brand should I go for (Sony/Samsung/LG/Panasonic/LG)?

my budget is 30-35K, will I get any good TV within this price range?

Any suggestions for TV models? Tell me good site for feature and price comparison as well.

As of now, I have zeroed on below specs,

Display : Full HD 1080p
Screen Size : 32"
Price Range : 30 to 35K
Company : any good suggested by you all members

Please give me your valuable suggestions to buy a good TV(Value for Money).
If any-one has recently purchased 32" Full HD LED then request you all to share your Model name/Company/Price details here.
It will be helpful to many more newbies like me.

One more thing I would like to know, Is it a good idea to purchase a TV without bill(TVs from east ASIA), Is the Quality of these branded TVs good or it is cheap products? One of my friend got Bravia 42" TV(from east asia) for 37K from some dealer without bill which costs 54K hear.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
go for the samsung 32eh5000 .....it has got fantastic reviews and the picture rendition is top notch....take a demo and check it for yourself...

Hello Members,

For a newbie like me, what things I should consider before buying 32" Full HD LED TV? Which brand should I go for (Sony/Samsung/LG/Panasonic/LG)?

my budget is 30-35K, will I get any good TV within this price range?

Any suggestions for TV models? Tell me good site for feature and price comparison as well.

As of now, I have zeroed on below specs,

Display : Full HD 1080p
Screen Size : 32"
Price Range : 30 to 35K
Company : any good suggested by you all members

Thanks in advance.

dhaval - For your budget you can check Samsung/Panasonic/LG. Sony charges a premium but if you can extend your budget by say 5000 or more you can get a Sony 32" LED.
Demo them before you buy.
Good idea to buy outside - well that depends on your luck!! Yes, price wise it cheaper than india. But you would need to look out for any international warranty available?. Will the warranty be applicable in India? There are service centers in india, who ask you, whether the TV is brought in India or outside. The price for servicing varies based on the product purchase.
There is always a risk of buying without bill/warranty. If you want/can take the risk do go ahead and buy one at minimum rates available.

go for the samsung 32eh5000 .....it has got fantastic reviews and the picture rendition is top notch....take a demo and check it for yourself...

Thanks for reply,
I will take a demo for 32eh5000 model on this weekend, When did this model released.

any suggestion for sony models from your side?

dhaval - For your budget you can check Samsung/Panasonic/LG. Sony charges a premium but if you can extend your budget by say 5000 or more you can get a Sony 32" LED.
Demo them before you buy.
Good idea to buy outside - well that depends on your luck!! Yes, price wise it cheaper than india. But you would need to look out for any international warranty available?. Will the warranty be applicable in India? There are service centers in india, who ask you, whether the TV is brought in India or outside. The price for servicing varies based on the product purchase.
There is always a risk of buying without bill/warranty. If you want/can take the risk do go ahead and buy one at minimum rates available.

Hi,

I can go for any brand like samsung/LG/Panasonic, so according to you sony is not VFM?

It feels little risky to get TV from outside of india . I think I should go for 32" Full HD LED from India only and my budget is fixed from 30K to 35K as of now.

Do you have any particular suggestions for 32" full HD TV models?

What should I consider before buying TV, would you please list-out some important features to consider before buying full HD LED?

What is minimum required refresh rate?

Thanks,
Dhaval

One more question,

Is 1080p really required for 32" TV? How much difference will be there in picture quality of 720p screen vs 1080 screen for same size of 32" LED TV?

Full HD is not required for a 32inch. 720p is enough. For 32inch 1080p only makes sense at a viewing distance of 4ft to 5ft. See thread dedicated to viewing distance in this forum. For normal SD content 720p rendors better picture. All HD ready 720p support 1080p. So there is no harm choosing a 720p if your viewing distance is greater than 5ft, otherwise go for a bigger screen.

Any Suggestion between below models?

lg ln5400 - full HD
lg ln5150 - HD
sony klv32r422a - HD
samsung 32f5100 - Full HD
samsung 32f4100 - HD

Which model is best among above?
Please suggest.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back