Help Required - MP3 player + NonIEM Clip Earphones

ckhurana

Hi Guys!

Have been following this forum for few days, great job you all guys have been doing out here!

Anyways, I need some well needed advice on two fronts.

1. I am looking for an MP3 player which -
- can be used for jogging/gym etc (means I can easily change songs, navigate b/w songs without looking @ it).
- can be used easily with my car's stereo's USB (Sony)
- has decent battery life (if internal, supports quick recharge and long running time);
- if possible, uses common connectors.
- Sounds great!

2. Also, I am looking for some behind the ear sport clip earphones which can handle my running around.
IEMs I avoid since my inner ear gets easily irritated. Moreover, I cannot hear the traffic at all when on road (which I think can be dangerous!)

Please suggest something around 3-4 K for the MP3 and ~2.5K MAX for the earphones!

Note: I have seen the Sony player (B/Bass series). I think there is a seek issue in them. Mainly, it cannot remember the last location mid-song.
Also, while using in car stereo's USB, if you restart the stereo it is unable to restore the playback!
I am looking at the Sansa Clip+ but don't know where to order it online (4GB)

I hope what you guys will be suggesting is readinly available (online shipping to India/Delhi) or locally.

Thanks!
Chetan

Chetan,
The Sansa Clip+ is just right for you. Did you try Lynx India for Clip+ ?
There have been some issues with their sales support, but I have had a decent experience with them. They might have in stock.

As for clip on earbuds, the sennheisser sport range might have something suitable. Not much of an earbuds person, I am an iem guy.

Chetan,
The Sansa Clip+ is just right for you. Did you try Lynx India for Clip+ ?
There have been some issues with their sales support, but I have had a decent experience with them. They might have in stock.

As for clip on earbuds, the sennheisser sport range might have something suitable. Not much of an earbuds person, I am an iem guy.

Hey, thanks a lot iaudio! Just as well, can you suggest some comfortable, bass friendly IEMs (which have in behind the ear clips)? Also, any idea about the performance of the sony's NWZ-B163F/R?

I too am inclined more towards the Clip+, but can the clip+ be used with the car stereo's USB easily?

TIA!
C

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back