Hey all!!

waveking

Hi there people. I am a college undergraudate student and hold keen interest in electronics and gadets. Recenetly I discovered this amazing site and boy was I GLAD:yahoo: I didn't know that such an awesome site even existed in India. I've been going through the various forums and it sure holds a lot of useful info abt the things i like.

On a side note, I recently bought a LCD TV ( samsung LA40C530). Can someone please advice me on the calibration settings when I take the Output via HDMI through my laptop. Also please suggest some good speakers (2.1 preferred) to attach to my lcd as the on-board speakers are awful.

Thanx in advance.

Hi there people. I am a college undergraudate student and hold keen interest in electronics and gadets. Recenetly I discovered this amazing site and boy was I GLAD:yahoo: I didn't know that such an awesome site even existed in India. I've been going through the various forums and it sure holds a lot of useful info abt the things i like.

On a side note, I recently bought a LCD TV ( samsung LA40C530). Can someone please advice me on the calibration settings when I take the Output via HDMI through my laptop. Also please suggest some good speakers (2.1 preferred) to attach to my lcd as the on-board speakers are awful.

Hey kid

Welcome aboard. Good to see youngsters in the forum.

No idea about calibration but for 2.1 audition Logitech Z series. Seems to be a good deal.

All the best.

Aren't we both young?

:lol: Hi Murali

Reminds me of the old hindi song 'Ab tho mei Jawaan hu" and the Amul choc ad, I'm too young for that and too old for this but I'm just right for Amul chocolates.:D

At the right side of 40, I guess we are kind of young. In that case the OP should be considered a toddler.

Not sure whether he would like to be called so.:lol:

Speaking of speakers:))), what setup do u ppl recommend?? Actuallly I was thinking of pluging in a decent set of 2.1 speakers into my lcd headphone jack. Will that setup deliver?? I have doubts on this though. I think the output wud be very soft and light.

I was thinking of plugging in a decent set of 2.1 speakers into my lcd headphone jack. Will that setup deliver the goods?? I just want a decent upgrade in my sound experience. The quality i am expecting about equals the output u get from 2.1 speakers plugged into a laptop.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back