Heyy guyz! i am looking for recommendations for wireless headphones. Budget is 8k

vaibhav007

These are the ones that i have shortlisted
1. Sennheiser HD 458 BT
2. Philips TAPH805 BK
3. AKG K731 BT
open to any other option

Priority
1.Sound quality (mostly music, streaming) (little gaming)
2Also .Detachable 3.5mm cable connectivity is a necessity as i would be pairing it with xbox controller too

If sound quality is your priority, get a BT dongle Like a Shanling UP4/UP2 or Fiio BTR5/BTR3k and use any of your good sounding iems or headphones on LDAC or APt-X HD. Basically they have have better codecs that give better sq and and can be used as a wired DAC as well. Most of them also have inbuilt mics so are perfect for almost any wireless use.

If sound quality is your priority, get a BT dongle Like a Shanling UP4/UP2 or Fiio BTR5/BTR3k and use any of your good sounding iems or headphones on LDAC or APt-X HD. Basically they have have better codecs that give better sq and and can be used as a wired DAC as well. Most of them also have inbuilt mics so are perfect for almost any wireless use.
heyy. this will be my first purchase. i havent owned any pair of headphones before. should i go with philips performance TAPH805 BK

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back