Hi everybody, I am french and I live in Vietnam

PhilippeC

I am close to 60 and I listen to music and watch movies 50-50 in my small vietnamese house in Saigon.

Having bought a ton of audio units in my life (during my audiophile period in France long time ago I bought an Einstein The Amp amplifier), I listen nowadays my music and movies on a 11.1 Home Theater system :
- Yamaha DSP-Z11 receiver (Uber TOTL AVR @rishiguru : Help me to choose between these MEGA MONSTERS!!!)
- connected to a collection of vintage loudspeakers (from a huge chinese old C.A.V fronts/center and surrounds Sansui's / Onkyo's)
- Monitor Audio W-12 subwoofer.

The amplifier is connected to my PC (12 Tb HDDs) and I regularly downloaded my music (HD audio) and my movies (HD video & audio quality) because downloading foreign music and foreign movies are not yet banned in Vietnam.

blu-Ray discs are too expensive in Vietnam compared to free music and movies...

I am close to 60 and I listen to music and watch movies 50-50 in my small vietnamese house in Saigon.

Having bought a ton of audio units in my life (during my audiophile period in France long time ago I bought an Einstein The Amp amplifier), I listen nowadays my music and movies on a 11.1 Home Theater system :
- Yamaha DSP-Z11 receiver (Uber TOTL AVR @rishiguru : Help me to choose between these MEGA MONSTERS!!!)
- connected to a collection of vintage loudspeakers (from a huge chinese old C.A.V fronts/center and surrounds Sansui's / Onkyo's)
- Monitor Audio W-12 subwoofer.

The amplifier is connected to my PC (12 Tb HDDs) and I regularly downloaded my music (HD audio) and my movies (HD video & audio quality) because downloading foreign music and foreign movies are not yet banned in Vietnam.

blu-Ray discs are too expensive in Vietnam compared to free music and movies...
Welcome !!!
Heard that Yamaha Z11 receivers are gems..

Welcome PhilippeC, Oh! Saigon, my father lived more than 35 years in your city in the golden years during when it was in French Colony.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back