Hi everyone!

Welcome to the forum!

Recently I discovered an Internet radio station, with a name like "Oldie" something. I had no idea old western music was so good. I was stuck in the 90s/80s. Now I'm crawling back into older (western) music.

Tell us about the some great artists you like.

Welcome to the forum!

Recently I discovered an Internet radio station, with a name like "Oldie" something. I had no idea old western music was so good. I was stuck in the 90s/80s. Now I'm crawling back into older (western) music.

its very good

Welcome to the forum!

Could you be more specific? When you say western music are you talking about 80s/90s pop music (like Madonna, Michael Jackson etc.)?

Could you be more specific? When you say western music are you talking about 80s/90s pop music (like Madonna, Michael Jackson etc.)?

It's called "Radio Oldies" its available on Android app "Internet Radio". No I believe it plays 60s/70s music. Currently it's playing "FR David - Long distance flight".

Next tracks - "Caravelli - Alguien Canto", "Fleetwoods - Graduation's here", "Pretty Things - Honey I need". Hope this is enough to give you an idea.

Last edited:
Must be a nice station. Listen to F R David’s “Words”. May I suggest Smooth FM’s Smooth 80s and Smooth 90s - two nice internet stations from Australia. Search on TuneIn.

Back