Hi-Fi Separates for those with 50k budget

humblebee

Heres a good configuration for those looking to buy a Hi-Fi separates system but are limited by a budget of 50k. It qualifies as High Fidelity. It took time and efforts of many.

Speakers : Wharfedale 9.1; Rs 12,000
Amplifier : Pioneer A10-AE; Rs 17,000
DAC : Audioquest Beetle; Rs 12,000
Cables (4) : Rs 9,000

Total : Rs 50,000

A few things about this configuration :

It gives a hi fi sound. I have configured and listened to this. It will give about 1.5dB of dynamic range level sound.

Good clarity, bass and midrange. Ample sound level.

DAC has three inputs so that you can connect your
- Phone (Bluetooth. Sorry, no aptx. So limited to bluetooth sbc which has variable bitrate. Most phones have sbc which gives 192-320 kbps. See https://www.soundguys.com/understanding-bluetooth-codecs-15352/)
- Cable TV (through optical out of your set top box)
- Desktop or Laptop (through its usb input)

This system has low jitter and low noise.

For those who dont want TV and phone connectivity, I suggest Audioquest Black (cheaper than Audioquest Beetle). Desktop users can also go for Asus Xonar DX soundcard which has low noise and jitter (It will save some money).

A good UPS is required for voltage fluctuations (extra cost).

Dont skimp on the Cables. Full audio signal chain has to be seen and good quality cables help in preserving that.

Best Wishes.

Last edited:
Heres a good configuration for those looking to buy a Hi-Fi separates system but are limited by a budget of 50k. It qualifies as High Fidelity. It took time and efforts of many.

Speakers : Wharfedale 9.1; Rs 12,000
Amplifier : Pioneer A10-AE; Rs 17,000
DAC : Audioquest Beetle; Rs 12,000
Cables (4) : Rs 9,000

Total : Rs 50,000

A few things about this configuration :

It gives a hi fi sound. I have configured and listened to this. It will give about 1.5dB of dynamic range level sound.

Good clarity, bass and midrange. Ample sound level.

DAC has three inputs so that you can connect your
- Phone (Bluetooth. Sorry, no aptx. So limited to bluetooth sbc which has variable bitrate. Most phones have sbc which gives 192-320 kbps. See https://www.soundguys.com/understanding-bluetooth-codecs-15352/)
- Cable TV (through optical out of your set top box)
- Desktop or Laptop (through its usb input)

This system has low jitter and low noise.

For those who dont want TV and phone connectivity, I suggest Audioquest Black (cheaper than Audioquest Beetle). Desktop users can also go for Asus Xonar DX soundcard which has low noise and jitter (It will save some money).

A good UPS is required for voltage fluctuations (extra cost).

Dont skimp on the Cables. Full audio signal chain has to be seen and good quality cables help in preserving that.

Best Wishes.
What do you mean by 1.5db of dynamic range sound? Also is there any measurements of beetle available anywhere ?

I mean that if you are configuring a balanced system that gives weight and balance to a range of sound characteristics, then what you get here is what you get from that system when you reach 1.5dB of dynamic range.

Beetle produces sound close to AQ black.

I mean that if you are configuring a balanced system that gives weight and balance to a range of sound characteristics, then what you get here is what you get from that system when you reach 1.5dB of dynamic range.

Beetle produces sound close to AQ black.
Honestly you complicated your previous statement even more and now it’s even hard to understand. :D

Back