Hi from Secunderabad

SRI 420

Hi,
Stumbled upon the forum yesterday, when I was hunting for some information regarding 2.1 Speakers. I am a singer and sing old hindi film
songs, am a fan of Late Mukeshji and Raj Kapoorji hence the nick of "SRI 420".

I record karaoke tracks at home and use the following for the same:
Yamaha MW 10c

Samson Cond. Mic C01.
brought Edifier C3 after all my attempts to source out Altec Lansing MX2021 / VS 2421 failed. Well am happy with the sound from C3 as
I don't want booomy bass to dominate my voice.

Thanks, :)
Srinivas.

I am happy to find this forum, dedicated to Audio :clapping:

welcome to the forum. THis is a good group with mostly audio enthusiasts. If you are one of them you will enjoy the group certainly.

I too live in Hyderabad Jubille hills.

Thnaks
Pandu

Thanks for the welcome... @ Vinod,
I also truly hope.....@ Captrajesh. Thats why I explained about the Nickname in the intro.
Yes Twin cities of Hyderabad & Secunderabad. @ theiron horse
Thanks @ Pandu, I stay in Neredmet area near Sainikpuri.

Thanks to you all once again you can listen to one of my songs here, which is in the top 10 since almost 2 years.

The Geet Network - Performance titled

Srinivas.

Hi Sri,

Welcome to the forum. Earlier somebody sarted a thread with Hi from Hyderabad. So please go thru that also to see other members in the twin cities.

P.N.Reddy

Hi,
Stumbled upon the forum yesterday, when I was hunting for some information regarding 2.1 Speakers. I am a singer and sing old hindi film
songs, am a fan of Late Mukeshji and Raj Kapoorji hence the nick of "SRI 420".

I record karaoke tracks at home and use the following for the same:
Yamaha MW 10c

Samson Cond. Mic C01.
brought Edifier C3 after all my attempts to source out Altec Lansing MX2021 / VS 2421 failed. Well am happy with the sound from C3 as
I don't want booomy bass to dominate my voice.

Thanks, :)
Srinivas.

I am happy to find this forum, dedicated to Audio :clapping:

hi SRI 420 - Welcome to the Forum, me too from Hyd. Like your profile. So can you answer a question for me. Can we cut a karaoke for any track that we want from the original CD. I want to understand what the process is.

welcome buddy.. i come tio sainik puri..almost every weeknend.. lolz my gf stays there near neredmet cross road... defence colony..

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back