Hi regarding Onkyo Ht 3300

Android

Iam in chennai wanna buy Onkyo 3300 model went to reliance digital in mount road and asked for it they have only some 5300 model , and in croma they don't have onkyo so where in chennai i can buy onkyo s3300 model for good price.

Iam in chennai wanna buy Onkyo 3300 model went to reliance digital in mount road and asked for it they have only some 5300 model , and in croma they don't have onkyo so where in chennai i can buy onkyo s3300 model for good price.

Hi Android am also planning to buy the same HTiB in Chennai.Onkyo showroom is there in Alwarpet. I already spoke to them and they said 25K is the final price. but there is a dealer called audio gallery in coimbatore who is giving the same for 23K with Free shipping to chennai and also 1 HDMI + Optical Cable.You can try that also.

As said above mathan one of our forum members bought it for 22.5k from Digital park but am not aware of that showroom.

Hi Android am also planning to buy the same HTiB in Chennai.Onkyo showroom is there in Alwarpet. I already spoke to them and they said 25K is the final price. but there is a dealer called audio gallery in coimbatore who is giving the same for 23K with Free shipping to chennai and also 1 HDMI + Optical Cable.You can try that also.

As said above mathan one of our forum members bought it for 22.5k from Digital park but am not aware of that showroom.

Yes even i spoke to the alwarpet showroom he said its price is 25k he asked me to got to shop named sound vision in jawahar plaza at nungambakkam,i spoke to the sound vision guy over there said its price is 26k,alwarpet showroom guy told they dont sell this model its available through only dealer but for demo we can visit showroom,so iam confused where to buy.

Yes even i spoke to the alwarpet showroom he said its price is 25k he asked me to got to shop named sound vision in jawahar plaza at nungambakkam,i spoke to the sound vision guy over there said its price is 26k,alwarpet showroom guy told they dont sell this model its available through only dealer but for demo we can visit showroom,so iam confused where to buy.

Call up this no: 9655122996 ( Dinesh from Audiio Gallery in Coimbatore) and tell that u are an HifiVision Member he will tell u about the shipping and price.Ask for Free HDMI and Optical Cable

Hi,
I am from chennai and I am planning to buy this model. I was checking with proFX, Audiopeople and torvin.. Thought of going for Denon + polk audio speakers for 40K.
After browsing through this site I believe Onkyo 3300 might be a good deal. Please advice..

Also, If anybody is purchasing as a group immediately I am also ready to join.

while i went to that onkyo alwarpet showroom they said it costs 25k and they can give it for 23.5k two months back.............
if ur a serious buyer go there in person and bargain wit them..
may be u can get i for 21k.....
try ur luck buddy...........

You can get it from 5.1 digital park in Ashok Nagar. Here is the address

5.1 Digital Park
New-35, Old-9, 2nd Avenue, Ashok Nagar ,
Chennai- 600083.
Landmark: Above Ellora Tiles.

Contact Person - Velu - Mobile number - 9952969234

They are the main dealers for Chennai and the stock is readily available.

Last edited:
I bought this model for 24500rs from jd electronics yesterday after seeing full demo of this model ,i sent sms to onkyo by using texometer option in there website and tamil nadu sales manager called me up and asked me to go to jd electronics he even spoke to the sales person over there so i got this for this amount sales manager told me that MRP for this model is 33k so this amount was for diwali discount and they are still continuing it soon they will be rising the price,my piece is made in malaysia,
I dont know how come some dealers are giving this model for 22k onkyo person told me that many dealer are already complaing that they geting less margin even if they sell fro 26k .i asked for free HDMI cable jd electronic sales person told original onkyo HDMI cable costs around 2500rs ,no free HDMI cable for this model and again asked him is there any other free gift he gave me 16 dvd movie pack english and hindi ,this pack is gift for samsung lcd tv .

I bought mine yesterday for 24500rs from Jd electronics ,i sent sms to onkyo through texometer option present in there website and sales manager called me told the price is 25000rs i asked whats the final price he asked me to go to Jd electronics there they gave it for 24500rs,onkyo sales manager told me that already dealers are complaining about the the price which is very low even if they sell for 26000rs they are not able to make margin and they planing to hike the price .

At Jd electronics i asked for free HDMI cable guy at JD electronic told Originak Onkyo HDMI cable costs 2500rs and there's no free cable with model and asked him is there anyother gift then gave me 16 dvd movie pack combination of english and hindi,which comes with samsung lcd tv .Iam waiting for installation guy .I don't know how some dealers are selling it for 22k.Also chk wethere its made in malasiya .

I bought mine yesterday for 24500rs from Jd electronics ,i sent sms to onkyo through texometer option present in there website and sales manager called me told the price is 25000rs i asked whats the final price he asked me to go to Jd electronics there they gave it for 24500rs,onkyo sales manager told me that already dealers are complaining about the the price which is very low even if they sell for 26000rs they are not able to make margin and they planing to hike the price .

At Jd electronics i asked for free HDMI cable guy at JD electronic told Originak Onkyo HDMI cable costs 2500rs and there's no free cable with model and asked him is there anyother gift then gave me 16 dvd movie pack combination of english and hindi,which comes with samsung lcd tv .Iam waiting for installation guy .I don't know how some dealers are selling it for 22k.Also chk wethere its made in malasiya .

The sellers are forming a syndicate now and refusing to bring down the price to less than 25000. Recently one of our member bought it from 5.1 digital park for 23k and when I called them to refer another friend the seller flatly told me that he would not be selling it for less than 25k. He also told me that the Onkyo main dealer is taking action against the coimbatore Audio Gallery where it is being sold for less than 25k. He told me that they are going to stop the supply to him. It is rather shocking to see that the sellers are trying to monopolize the price and preventing sellers who are ready to bring down the price. As consumers how do we react to this and what is an alternative for this? Probably it is high time that we have some real competition from other manufacturers in the entry level HTIB.

MRP for this model is 33k they are still following diwali discount of 25k so if they hike the price may go to 30k since this model is HD receiver

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back