Hi To everyone from Pune

abhijit28

Hi Everyone,

I have just returned to Pune after spending 24 odd years in the M.E. I am an ardent Audiophile and spends substantial time in listening to primarily Jazz and Rock Music. I also have interest in Indian and Western Classical Music too. I am an IT professional and had been working with various banks in the M.E. in the field of IT Security and Quality Assurance.
Beside being an audiophile I like photography and Aeromodelling.
I am purely a tube based equipment and Vinyl lover!!
I am fortunate enough to be in touch with the top designer of high End Audio equipments in the world.
I am looking forward to meet Audiophiles who are based in Pune and around so that we can exchange notes.
Cheers!!
Abhijit Dey

Hi There.
First of all, wow! I am kinda overwhelmed here so let me soak it in a little. :indifferent14:
I'm new to this community as well and no audio-expert. So for notes, well zilch.
I listen to mostly eclectic music, jazz, rock, metal, hindi, et al.
Didn't have much idea when it came to audio terms but catching up on it now after reading numerous threads here. Recently got a YHT-299 which I love, esp. the clarity of music. Ya, we share photography as an interest. I have a Nikon D5300 with default 18-55mm and 18-135mm from my old D80. :cool:
Welcome to Pune, a city which I find a little weird and little charming in its own way.
Let me become a 'little knowledgeable' in music and then, perhaps, we can exchange a few coherent words out of this yappy ignorant pie-hole of mine.

Meanwhile, enjoy HFV. I'm sure the depth of knowledge amongst more seasoned members here will enthrall you.

Enjoy.
ValarMorghulis

PS: ME refers to Middle East of the state of Maine? :p

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back