Hi, Very Glad to be a part of this forum

neels

Hi,
To introduce myself i am neels aged 38 living in trichy, tamilnadu. I am doing real estate business. I am very much interested in car audio (ICE) . I started at 1997 when i bought a new maruthi 800, fitted it with complete pioneer setup. After learning a little bit i moved on to JBL for my INDICA DLS. I was with an impression that changing brands of speakers or Sub woofer is not a good idea and i always tried to stick on to one brand whenever i upgrade. My mindset was changed by my installer who advised me regarding merging of different brands of speakers and amps etc to end up in a quality ICE setup. I began my journey of learning and upgrading my ICE with the limited knowledge and resources available in my home town. Presently I have a fiesta 1.4 EXI petrol with the following setup.
Head Unit - KENWOOD DDX8039 DVD TOUCH SCREEN PLAYER
Front - PHOENIX GOLD 6.5" COMPONENT
Rear - POLK MOMO FOUR WAY COMPONENT
AMP - BLAUPUNKT FOUR CHANNEL VR504
MONOBLOCK - ALPINE MRD1005 1000 WATTS DIGITAL
SUBWOOFERS - LIGHTNING AUDIO 12" 300WATTS RMS x 2
CAPACITOR - BOLT 1 FARAHD
RCA CABLES - MONSTER CABLE 201 XLN AND CHORD CABLE FOR SUB.
SPEAKER WIRES - KICKER
BLUETOOTH - KENWOOD BT100
IPOD INTERFACE - KENWOOD IP500

I am quite very happy with my setup now since it sounds the way i like . I was browsing the internet and came across this forum. I was astonished to see the abundance of knowledge and the natural flair to share and help the fellow members. Once again i am very glad to be a part of this forum and i am eager to share as well as get expert advice from senior members to further improvise my ICE setup

Welcome Neels.

You seem to have terrific set up in your car. And I am pleasantly surprised you could get all this done in Trichy. Or did you sneak into Chennai now and then to get things done? :):)

Cheers

Thanks Pal,
I have done all the upgradation in Trichy but sourced them from chennai and coimbatore. We have a nice installer here. If the specifications goes out of his reach he used to get his brother down from chennai. I am very sensitive about my car and i always put it as last option to bring it to chennai for audio installations, since i very much like to sit and watch setting up each and every thing and if possible i give some suggestions. We normally do it in sundays. Currently i am trying to upgrade my car to next level and getting suggestions from experts from forums. I very much welcome and appreciate if you have any suggestions regarding upgrading my current setup.
Thanks again

Hi,
To introduce myself i am neels aged 38 living in trichy, tamilnadu. I am doing real estate business. I am very much interested in car audio (ICE) . I started at 1997 when i bought a new maruthi 800, fitted it with complete pioneer setup. After learning a little bit i moved on to JBL for my INDICA DLS. I was with an impression that changing brands of speakers or Sub woofer is not a good idea and i always tried to stick on to one brand whenever i upgrade. My mindset was changed by my installer who advised me regarding merging of different brands of speakers and amps etc to end up in a quality ICE setup. I began my journey of learning and upgrading my ICE with the limited knowledge and resources available in my home town. Presently I have a fiesta 1.4 EXI petrol with the following setup.
Head Unit - KENWOOD DDX8039 DVD TOUCH SCREEN PLAYER
Front - PHOENIX GOLD 6.5" COMPONENT
Rear - POLK MOMO FOUR WAY COMPONENT
AMP - BLAUPUNKT FOUR CHANNEL VR504
MONOBLOCK - ALPINE MRD1005 1000 WATTS DIGITAL
SUBWOOFERS - LIGHTNING AUDIO 12" 300WATTS RMS x 2
CAPACITOR - BOLT 1 FARAHD
RCA CABLES - MONSTER CABLE 201 XLN AND CHORD CABLE FOR SUB.
SPEAKER WIRES - KICKER
BLUETOOTH - KENWOOD BT100
IPOD INTERFACE - KENWOOD IP500

I am quite very happy with my setup now since it sounds the way i like . I was browsing the internet and came across this forum. I was astonished to see the abundance of knowledge and the natural flair to share and help the fellow members. Once again i am very glad to be a part of this forum and i am eager to share as well as get expert advice from senior members to further improvise my ICE setup

Hi Neels:

Warm welcome! Great ICE setup indeed. I have a basic ICE - Kicker rear speakers, Boston Acoustic front, and Pioneer HU.

Since you love ICE, i hope you're already a member here 'team-bhp'.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back