Hi

dondsil

Hey,
This is Donald from Mumbai! I happen to chance upon this site by sheer luck. I've been reading and learning about how nuances of the hi-fi world through the various insightful posts most of them are really wonderfule reads'. I am right now I guess on stage one of my journey in to the hi-fi world i.e - gathering the funds :). Hopefully by the time i gather the required moolah, i am educated enough to take a informed decsion about the gear that i wish to buy.
Regards

welcome aboard the HFV Donald. You have just yourself enrolled amongst the best friends who have the habit to ...patiently 'listen' alot :D

Hope you shall be enjoying n make new friends in here.

Cheers

This is a good forum...has a more personal and intimate feel compared to other hifi sites in general. Good community, good people willing to help and learn.

A warm welcome from my side :)

First piece of friendly advice, put a large lock on the wallet and hide it....these guys will make you spend! LoL

This is a good forum...has a more personal and intimate feel compared to other hifi sites in general. Good community, good people willing to help and learn.

A warm welcome from my side :)

First piece of friendly advice, put a large lock on the wallet and hide it....these guys will make you spend! LoL

@ Shaizada! Look who's talking!!!!

@OP. Welcome brother! But get ready to get your heart swayed into spending!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back