Hi

elrosh

Hi, I’ve been a hi-fi enthusiast for as long as i can remember.
Although I’ve been a member of HiFiVision since a very long time, I've been very inactive.
Looking forward to being a part of this wonderful community again.

Warm regards.
El Rosh.

Interests : Stereo, Analogue Audio, Vinyl, tapes & cassettes. And all things audio.

Although I’ve been a member of HiFiVision since a very long time, I've been very inactive.

Warm regards.
El Rosh.

Interests : Stereo, Analogue Audio, Vinyl, tapes & cassettes. And all things audio.
Welcome back...

Dont worry about being inactive in the past...we have plenty here in coma.

Thanks, Manohar.
I was wondering how to put up some of the items i have for sale. (phono cartridge and many LPs)

Because every time i post a thread for items for sale it's never displayed. am i missing something?
Regards.

Warm regards.
El Rosh.

Welcome back

Warm regards.
El Rosh.

Hi,

Welcome BACK!

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Always visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

All the best!

One needs a 90 days old account with minimum 90 posts.. Lol i realised this just a few hours back so I am welcoming everyone 😜

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back