Hi :)

Hi,
Welcome to Forum ,

If your tell your budget our forum members will guide to buy correct product to you
Am looking for a desktop speaker around 20k. I've been looking at powered speakers for a while because of their hassle-free nature. But if I can get a good deal on a pair of passive speakers, I'd like to consider them.

My purpose is video editing and music listening. I'd like a speaker that has a good enough lower range so that I don't have to invest in a sub very soon.

Am looking for a desktop speaker around 20k. I've been looking at powered speakers for a while because of their hassle-free nature. But if I can get a good deal on a pair of passive speakers, I'd like to consider them.

My purpose is video editing and music listening. I'd like a speaker that has a good enough lower range so that I don't have to invest in a sub very soon.
Hi,
You can get Bose speaker with sub for desktop, I have seen a lot on olx, it is good one,
Better go with powered speaker with you budget range

Hi guys,
Happy to be here. Looking to buy my first pair of hifi equipment and am here in this forum looking for good used speakers.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Depending on your budget, see the classifieds section of this site or olx. Always audition before closing the deal. If you have already seen / auditioned some speakers, share the names and models over a post, our FMs will check and revert back with recommendations of which one to go with etc.

Welcome to HFV. Prefer the speakers available near by which can be picked up. Most of the time speakers get damaged during shipping.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back