HiFi system auditioning in Mumbai/Pune

manu2112

Hello Experience people,

Looking for guidance anyone has first-hand experience in Mumbai or close by areas where one can audition these HI FI systems.

after reading the rave reviews on this server my current preference is to go with an active speaker setup. as below.

1 Q Acoustic M20 HD
2 Klipsch R41 or 5
3. open for suggestions

Thanks

I had auditioned a Klipsch speaker 4-5 years back at 5.1 sound systems in Nerul , Navi Mumbai . You can call them and ask .
i visited them he only had one polk bookself speaker setup and was try to push that to me.. finally, i got the M20 HD

Hello Experience people,

Looking for guidance anyone has first-hand experience in Mumbai or close by areas where one can audition these HI FI systems.

after reading the rave reviews on this server my current preference is to go with an active speaker setup. as below.

1 Q Acoustic M20 HD
2 Klipsch R41 or 5
3. open for suggestions

Thanks
You can demo Klipsch at Cinebels @ Bandra West. Good demo room & a helpful team. Another place is MZ audio at SV Road Bandra, next to the Masjid. I visited them around 5-6 years back & at that time they didn't have a good demo room. You can check maybe they have it now. However they have good audio brands.

The shop in Andheri deals with many products. They have demo room too. Next was Viola Can check with them..

How do the M20's sound for movies and dialogues? I'm looking to pick a pair for the bedroom.
I connected it with my G2 which already has a good speaker system and adding these speaker systems it really enhances the sounding experience. till now my most used case is to only listen to music.

The shop in Andheri deals with many products. They have demo room too. Next was Viola Can check with them..
before buying I visited MZ audio(they are the solo distributor for India) they have their experience center in bkc and one in Bandra.
if you are visiting them connect with Sohaib, he is very helpful.

You can demo Klipsch at Cinebels @ Bandra West. Good demo room & a helpful team. Another place is MZ audio at SV Road Bandra, next to the Masjid. I visited them around 5-6 years back & at that time they didn't have a good demo room. You can check maybe they have it now. However they have good audio brands.
yes, indeed I visited them.. they have a very good setup now worth visiting them for sure.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back