High end Amplifier/ AVR Arcam/ Musical Fidelity Service in Mumbai

Anands123

Hi
Does anyone have leads for Service Centers/ technicians in Mumbai, preferably South Mumbai? I have an ARCAM AVR 400 and Musical Fidelity A5 Amp both of which work well but are in need of a service as it has been a few years. They also have some minor issues which I am hoping to get fixed. I can drive by and drop them off.

Hi Mr. Anand I want to buy a Arcam AVR300. As you are already ARCAM AVR user please guide me. It is used one Rs.42K.

I have an offer for Arcam AVR 360 for Rs 43K..shall I go for it..I have elac 105 tower, elac 105 center both are 120 watts, for surround b&w 685 bookshelf 100 watts..this would be my 1st AVR..

Earlier i was planning to buy new Denon or marantz..but due to high prise raise after vivid I have postponed..so looking for used one..shall I go for Arcam AVR300..it is in good condition..

Wow! You have some good prospective used ones. I used the ARCAM AVR 400 for over 8 years. It sounds fantastic with both music and movies. Extremely musical, very natural and pleasing to hear. It then started giving an issue of auto shut-off and hence I have left it for repair. In the meantime, I bought a Denon AVC 4700h and this is out of the world! Amazing how the Japanese brands have caught up with European. They sound great even for two channel music. For your decision, you might want to consider if it supports the latest audio formats such as Dolby ATmos and HD music. Most of the old Arcams you mention dont and the differece in sound quality with the new formats is much better. I am not sure about Anthem and what decoding it supports. Heard good things about Anthem for sure. My suggestion would be to go for a relatively new AVR with latest technology built in even at a lower price. BTW the AVC 4700h is listed at 1.9 L and I got it for 1.4. The margins are big.. so do negotiate for new ones.

Thank You so much for your reply..I too have that in my mind ..if I can stretch my budget little more then there would be an end to the search..I have a offers for Marantz SR7015 as well as Denon x4700h for . which one is best..

Thank You so much for your reply..I too have that in my mind ..if I can stretch my budget little more then there would be an end to the search..I have a offers for Marantz SR7015 as well as Denon x4700h for . which one is best..
Blindly go for the Denon. That is a super nice Amp with all the latest tech. Marantz is a bit underwhelming on features and sound from my research. Also used to own one and was just allright.

Thank You Anand hi..I bought a Servo Voltage Stabilizer Studio master SVS C3000..I suggest it is a best one..made in china imported at Mumbai..11.5k

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back