High Volume!!!!!!!!!

sandeep27

Hi Folks,

I have wharfedale vardus 400 tower speakers connected across Denon AVR 1311. I have given HDMI input from Tatasky HD , DVD Player and Iomega Media Player. and out put is given to Sony LCD.

The problem is when ever i turn on the receiver and and give one of the above as input the volume ( speaker sound ) will be too High and i have to bring down the volume immediately as its unbearable.

can you guys suggest what i have to do when i turn on the receiver so that the volume level will be medium or low and later i can increase it to audible level?

If the tatasky volume is the issue, you can try reducing the default volume of the tatasky. You need to go to the system settings of the tatasky and reduce the volume there.

AVR should have some setting to set the volumne to a certain level when it turned up, I am not sure about Denon 1311, but my current integrated amp has it , always start with 20, would suggest you to check the AVR manual once again .. if you find anything please let us know ..

Hey Folks,

I Decreased the source level on the receiver now as soon as i switch on the receiver the volume wont be too high. Just try this out guys and let me know ...

Hi Folks,

The problem seems to have come back. Even though i reduce the volume while turning off the receiver the volume will be at high level again when i switch it on. i have kept the source level input low itself.
can some one through light on this issue?

Hey Folks,

Hurray...found solution!!!!!!!

Go to Menu--> Option Setup --> P.On ( Power On Level ) ---> set this between ( -35 to -40 db ) so when you turn on the receiver the speaker volume starts at the level what you have set here....

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back