Hindi DVD titles to show off your HT

ontherocks

Last thread got closed.
There are lots of listings on Hollywood DVDs.
Don't have much idea about Hindi DVDs.
Anyone shed some light.

In Blu Ray, Saawariya is considered reference material not just in India. I found in AVS forum, Saawariya being one of the reference for video quality.

WOW, really? Saawariya??

Well, it makes sense you know. You would've shown off your HT and the people visiting would want to leave early too :D

If it were a movie like Avatar, even if you play it to show off couple of scenes, one ends up watching more...

BTW - does anyone know how the DVD of Lakshya came out?

In Blu Ray, Saawariya is considered reference material not just in India. I found in AVS forum, Saawariya being one of the reference for video quality.

yes truly a must watch on blue ray . You will be amazed by the textures / colors / music. Too bad it didnt do well .. Dont think any other movie comes close to this (in this aspect).

Don't forget to try Mumbai Meri Jan, the track that shows bomb explosion in a Mumbai suburban train. The audio as well as video, both are marvellous.

dabangg HD is there in tata sky HD showcase... however wanted to check if its available..

i got tata sky HD 2 days back.. but as compared to material i have in 720p... its no match.. it is crisper than the normal TV and lot better but no match for a 720p /1080i videos i have..

pixelation can be seen from 2 feet apart..

Any kind of hindi movies on DVD as long as the video & audio quality are worthwhile to go with HT.

Is Frozen a Hindi movie??

Frozen
has dialogues in Hindi as well as Ladakhi. It is shot in Ladakh and looks amazing. You can buy it from here.

Santos Sivan's Before The Rains and Tahaan also look pretty good.

Then there is Dor which is a must buy IMO.

Also, check out Raincoat, Khoya Khoya Chand, Parineeta, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back