How do I know if my PS3 controller is working?

yelan

I recently bought a used PS3. When I turn on the PS3 everything seems fine, but when I plug in the controller the guy gave me the screen keeps shaking. The controller accepts that it's first controller, but instead of charging it keeps on being red (even after a little while of charging) Is the controller broken? PS3?

I recently bought a used PS3. When I turn on the PS3 everything seems fine, but when I plug in the controller the guy gave me the screen keeps shaking. The controller accepts that it's first controller, but instead of charging it keeps on being red (even after a little while of charging) Is the controller broken? PS3?

Is the single red light blinking? that is the sign of charging until it stops blinking after 1-2 hours. Do a 2 hour charge and then disconnect the controller and try to reconnet it using the PS3 round button on controller. See if this solves your problem.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back