How is Panasonic 46X20 at 44k ? (with 3 year warranty)

wingsoffires

Hi ,

Just got an offer yesterday from a reputed dealer in South Delhi for Panasonic 46 inches X20 (46X20) model.

Although the price is under exchange for a 29 inch tv( Rs 3000 exchange price) but still it seems like a real good buy.

Only problem is that Panasonic X series plasmas do not support usb movie playback feature for which I am desperate for. Hope Panasonic includes the usb feature in the future x series models.

The thing is that I want to get the Samsung but they do not have a 46 inch Plasma model. 42 is small for my space and 50 would be just a shade bigger for my requirement. Does anyone have any idea about Samsung launching a 46 inch plasma in the near future ?

Hi ,

Just got an offer yesterday from a reputed dealer in South Delhi for Panasonic 46 inches X20 (46X20) model.

Although the price is under exchange for a 29 inch tv( Rs 3000 exchange price) but still it seems like a real good buy.

Only problem is that Panasonic X series plasmas do not support usb movie playback feature for which I am desperate for. Hope Panasonic includes the usb feature in the future x series models.

The thing is that I want to get the Samsung but they do not have a 46 inch Plasma model. 42 is small for my space and 50 would be just a shade bigger for my requirement. Does anyone have any idea about Samsung launching a 46 inch plasma in the near future ?

1) Logically good price ,seems bit lowercheck other factors ,also ask bluntly if it is display piece of sealed ( PETI PACK1)

2) USB -- man I NEVER HEARD any LCD's or Plasmas USB supporting ALL formats i maen upto BD iso with DTS HD-MA support.. so this should not be a reason , buy a media player .....

BTW if price is too too low do your own research ,any do not run to conclusion that it may be Used or display piece. for slow moving inventory deep discounts is global norm ,now it is coming to india.

Hi ,

46" plasmas are not made , nor will you ever get one in the market. Better to go for 50" plasma and close the deal.

46" plasmas are not made , nor will you ever get one in the market. Better to go for 50" plasma and close the deal.

I did not completely understand your reply earlier about (46" plasma are not made). It seems that you are possibly out of research. Panasonic have atleast two models in the 46inch range in India. The HD Ready 46x20 and the Full HD 46u20.

Here is the link for 46x20 model.
VIERA TH-P46X20D | X Series | Digital AV | Panasonic India

1) Logically good price ,seems bit lowercheck other factors ,also ask bluntly if it is display piece of sealed ( PETI PACK1)

2) USB -- man I NEVER HEARD any LCD's or Plasmas USB supporting ALL formats i maen upto BD iso with DTS HD-MA support.. so this should not be a reason , buy a media player .....

BTW if price is too too low do your own research ,any do not run to conclusion that it may be Used or display piece. for slow moving inventory deep discounts is global norm ,now it is coming to india.

The price given was 48000 Rs for the 46x20 without exchange. The exchange price is 44000 Rs (against 29inch Crt in good condition).
And no this is not a display model. As confirmed by the dealer this would be a factory sealed set.

Well it is good that it is available now, earlier they were not being sold in India.
But why not go for 50" its always bigger and better and is a standard size.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back