How many bikers in this forum?

siddh

Just wondering how many bikers in this forum. :) People who would do
more than 500 kms in a day for 7 days and still do this :D:D:D at the end of the day for 7 days. Listening to music all the way. :clapping::clapping:

cheers
sid.

Siddh,
I hope you are not the Siddh of Royal Beasts, Delhi. Anyway, the 500 kms/day thingie is do-able once in a while, but I doubt very many of us here would be willing to do that for 7 days in a row. If it was for a once a year, and you knew that you were going to end up in a haven like Goa at the end of the 7 days then maybe. But if at the end of the 7 days you are going to end up in a place like Bihar then I prefer taking the bus.:p

i fit the description that you have mentioned, however i despise the word biker !

hey shredder, which club are u from? I am from royal beasts.

I was doing that 500 KMS before I lost my eye sight and recovered from surgery. Now I am a cautious rider and an ex-madras bullet club rider :), I also am part of RD350 and Jawa club

I have been riding a bike for more than 25 years but I don't know if that qualifies me to be a biker.

But the thrill of twisting the throttle and counter steering complemented with shifting ones butt going into the turn, yes, something that can't be had in a cage.

But old age and the very much hardened overuse of the .1 (to borrow from Suri :)) does get in the way of the butt shifting.

@ss

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back