How to get 5.1 sound from FireStick

Ha ha not true at all. I care more for audio than video and fire stick does give out great sound. If your receiver is showing DD+ that means it is getting multi channel audio. Try playing with the surround speaker levels. Are they absolutely silent during movie playback.

MaSh
yes its absolutely silent..
iam using now in nvidia shield . i dont have any issues with that..

yes its absolutely silent..
iam using now in nvidia shield . i dont have any issues with that..
Hmm weird. Try the fire stick in someone else's setup. It's surprising when receiver is recognising a multi-channel input, there is no sound.

MaSh

Hmm weird. Try the fire stick in someone else's setup. It's surprising when receiver is recognising a multi-channel input, there is no sound.

MaSh
Yes, i tried with my friend's.. called amazon multiple times and they got a log from me by activating developer mode but nothing happened..
so i switched to shield :)

yes i took note of all the settings and did a factory reset too and more over if there is a issue with my receiver why it is happening in onkyo and denon too strange

Firestick 4k supports 5.1 sound even with youtube.Internet connection should be fast enough.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back