how to make Dual Play Glasses?

Indian11

Hello WRman,

I had got my LM8600 few days back and I had got dual Play glasses play with it. When exploring the internet more about Dual play, I came to know that we can make the glasses ourself at home.
Is it so?

Piece of cake. Remove the left lens of 1st set and the right lens of the 2nd set. Now fix the left lens in the right slot of 2nd set and right lens into left slot of 1st set. And there you have it, your makeshift Dual Play glasses. (Read carefully and you won't get confused ;p)

You are very welcome!

And now there's proof for those who don't believe I'm not a real person!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

I said exactly the same thing in words. But agreed, video posted by WR Sherlock makes Dual Play glasses making process look a whole lot easier...

Why would you even want to kill your perfect 3D glasses, man? You spent so much on the TV itself, why not spend some more on the Dual Play glasses - it just costs Rs 500-600 from the LG shop.

LG WRman Sherlock here!

Haha, you're right. It's easier to just buy the pair of Dual Play glasses, but it's more fun if you try to do it yourself, no? I mean imagine your friends going over for gaming nights and you're showing off your LG TV and the Dual Play function and then proudly say 'I make these glasses myself.' How cool is that?

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back