How will RBI guidelines affect Spotify, Tidal etc using auto payments every month

I faced the same problem with Netflix. It is considered international transaction. And I don’t have any problem paying manually every month, it’s little inconvenience.
Again same issue with NF this month. It’s not above 5k. Why it needs OTP, because of International transaction ?? Not sure. But it’s is becoming a huge inconvenience. Any solution for this, like bill pay or something ?

My Tidal US got through via Paypal.

I goofed up with Spotify and used my other ID to subscribe for a year. Lost all my playlists and recommendations.

I don't remember what I did with iTunes and Amazon Music but both are subscribed and accessible as of now.
Sorry to hear about your playlists... You can use https://www.tunemymusic.com/ to transfer your playlists. You can subscribe to monthly premium and transfer all your playlists at one go too

Again same issue with NF this month. It’s not above 5k. Why it needs OTP, because of International transaction ?? Not sure. But it’s is becoming a huge inconvenience. Any solution for this, like bill pay or something ?
Hi,
Netflix would have some months ago sent you an India link to migrate your payment option to 'Netflix India'
Have you tried it?
In my experience, all my international viewing is going well, month on month, only reading is getting blocked. :(

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back