Huge discounts on A/V stuffs @Bass n Treble, Gurgaon.

subhobh

Hello everyone....

Denny @Bass n Treble (Bass 'n' Treble), Gurgaon is offering huge discounts from low end to extreme high end A/V stuffs!!

Bass n Treble is moving from Ggn to Delhi by next month and are trying to clear all of their old stocks to start new book businesses at the brand new showroom in Del. For that, they are offering a really good discount:eek:hyeah:.

If you are planning to get a stereo setup or a home theater done by end of this year, its a really good time to grab it now from them!

They are located in GGN @ Shop no 95-P, Main Road Market, Sec - 31 (Opposite Uniworld City and near to NH8) or, get an appointment from Denny @9999 016124.

Cheers:lol:!

They already have a shop in Sec-10, Dwarka.. Are they moving somewhere else in Delhi ??

Could you please contact Denny and get a discounted price list of components and post it here.. ?

They already have a shop in Sec-10, Dwarka.. Are they moving somewhere else in Delhi ??

Could you please contact Denny and get a discounted price list of components and post it here.. ?

From what I was told by Denny, he closed the Dwarka shop while moving to Gurgaon a couple of years ago, though the dwarka shop is still listed on their website.

From what I was told by Denny, he closed the Dwarka shop while moving to Gurgaon a couple of years ago, though the dwarka shop is still listed on their website.

Ok.. I bought my CA 650A from him last year from the Dwarka shop so i thought he is still operating that shop..

hello Cyril

you've posted 14 times & 12 posts relates ONLY towards commercial interest of Bass-n-Treble. Moreover, sm1 informs me you're related to Denny.

Why doesn't Bass-n-Treble enter this Forum as a Commercial Member wherein everyone's interest is then looked after well.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back