Hungama.com any reviews?

frnd08

This site seems to be the iTunes for India, potentially. Has a good collection of english tracks too.

Anyone used this site? Any reviews?

its a good site. forget reviews i have worked for the company for 2 years so i know it all. plus what kind of review you want. didnt understand?

its a good site. forget reviews i have worked for the company for 2 years so i know it all. plus what kind of review you want. didnt understand?

oh okay thats proof enough then. i wanted to know if the services were good, like post sale help etc.

also i encountered an issue. most of the downloads are of 128kbps. now even though i understand its legal downloads of music, 128kbps in 2011 is way too low a bitrate for even amateur listeners. :(

The reason behind that is the huge collection. There are massive repository on the site therefore had to make it light.
Secondly the broadband scenario in the country is not hunky dory. Therefore the low quality.
Also what post sale help would you look in this kinda category

The reason behind that is the huge collection. There are massive repository on the site therefore had to make it light.
Secondly the broadband scenario in the country is not hunky dory. Therefore the low quality.
Also what post sale help would you look in this kinda category

say if the payment gateway screws up/if download count is wrong etc.

btw are there any other sites like hungama offering international track downloads?

None that I know of. They use paypal so ur payments are secured. If any issues tell me and I will help out.

None that I know of. They use paypal so ur payments are secured. If any issues tell me and I will help out.

Thanks a ton mate :)

India is aeons behind in terms of digital downloads. No iTunes no amazon mp3 (so no cloud storage). Anyway at least hungama will be of some help for the time being.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back