Hybrid CD/SACD playing in pioneer bdp 180

jmascreen

I got a hybrid SACD and while playing it in pioneer bdp 180 it's showing CD and the sample rates are coming around 1411 khz only.

Is there anything I have to do to play it has SACD/DSD?

Hi ...can u tell me the video setting ..for this. I thought the pq will blow me out but not as gud as i thought may be i am spoiled by my lg uhd tv??

Hi ...can u tell me the video setting ..for this. I thought the pq will blow me out but not as gud as i thought may be i am spoiled by my lg uhd tv??
Its been used for audio purposes only. So not sure about video

Hi Guys any one who owns Pioneer bdp-180 Can tell when you connect external HDD did you try playing 4k HDR 10bit file? does it play?

Immu,

This player does play true 4K formats rather it will play regular 1080p movies and it will upscale to 4K.

Immu,

This player does play true 4K formats rather it will play regular 1080p movies and it will upscale to 4K.

i understand that, not asking about 4k disc's hence wanted to check if it can play the 4k video files? how about after latest firmware update? any one tried?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back